The Bible verse is Romans 13:1-2. It says "Obey the government, for God is the one who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the laws of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow." The Bible instructs that Jesus obeyed his father so people must learn obedience as well.
What scripture in the bible says obey the laws of the land
kgb answers » Spirituality & Mythology » Religion » What scripture in the bible says obey the laws of the land
Friday, February 10 2012
Top 10 questions Religion
- was jesus a vegetarian?
- Are jehovahs witnesses christians -you will be with me in paradise
- what does pentecost celebrate?
- What does Ezekiel 21:31 tell us?
- What does Galatians 2:20 say?
- What is John 19:30?
- Luke 23:46
- What religion is apostolic??
- When is Purim this year?
- How is the date of Easter determined?