The Bible verse is Romans 13:1-2. It says "Obey the government, for God is the one who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the laws of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow." The Bible instructs that Jesus obeyed his father so people must learn obedience as well.
What scripture in the bible says obey the laws of the land
kgb answers » Spirituality & Mythology » Religion » What scripture in the bible says obey the laws of the land
Friday, February 10 2012
Top 10 questions Religion
- What's yam kapor?
- What's some bible verses to read while fasting
- What's the proper name for the cloth put over a casket at a funeral? If there is one.
- Did adam have a wife lilif before eve
- Names of the three wise men
- Why are church roofs so steep
- What does an upside down cross with a circle around it mean?
- Did Mother Teresa ever reach Saint hood?
- What is a good bible scripture to welcome new member to church.
- What is Immortality?