The Bible verse is Romans 13:1-2. It says "Obey the government, for God is the one who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the laws of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow." The Bible instructs that Jesus obeyed his father so people must learn obedience as well.
What scripture in the bible says obey the laws of the land
kgb answers » Spirituality & Mythology » Religion » What scripture in the bible says obey the laws of the land
Friday, February 10 2012Source: http://www.bibleinfo.com/en/topics/obedience
Top 10 questions Religion
- Does the line "In Heaven there are Angels carrying savage weapons" appear in the Bible?
- How many ounces are in one of those tiny plastic communion cups used for the lords supper in a church of christ or baptist church?
- What scripture in the bible involving trustees
- What were the main beliefs an goals of the transcendentalist?
- Wat was the importance of islam in the development of melaka
- What's yam kapor?
- What's some bible verses to read while fasting
- What's the proper name for the cloth put over a casket at a funeral? If there is one.
- Did adam have a wife lilif before eve
- Names of the three wise men