The Bible verse is Romans 13:1-2. It says "Obey the government, for God is the one who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the laws of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow." The Bible instructs that Jesus obeyed his father so people must learn obedience as well.
What scripture in the bible says obey the laws of the land
Friday, February 10 2012
Top 10 questions Religion
- Do Rastafarians have to cut their hair if they go to prison?
- What is a sabbath church
- Bible verse of the day?
- What is Psalms 110:4?
- Whats the scripture?
- What does Matthew 4:4 say?
- Who is the patron saint (in the roman catholic church) of physical therapists?
- What you need to know about the Islamic holy month, Ramadan
- What is the 24921st verse of the Bible?
- What religion is Phil Mickelson?