What r the horsepower and torque ratings for a 1995 ford f350 with a 7.3 powerstroke?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How many gallons of motor oil does a dodge ram 3500 truck take
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- What type of oil is best for a high mileage, 2001 Nissan Xterra.....V6 engine. 3.3 liter
- How much horse power and torque does a 2008 ford f350 4x4 have with a 6.4 liter powerstroke diesel engine have?
- I need to know the horsepower and torque for a 2001 ford F 250 superduty 7. 3 powerstroke diesel
- Ok smart guys. What's the stock torque output on a 2002 ford F350 powerstroke diesel?
- What is the tow rating of a 2006 f350 powerstroke and a 2008 powerstroke and a 2003 f150 triton
- How many fuel filters Does a 96 ford f350 7.3 diesel powerstroke have?