What prescription pill is circular and white with an M on one side and C37 on the other?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Wat kind of pill is white with a M on one side and c37 on the other.
- What pill has m on one side and c37 on the other and is white and round
- What is the white pill with an M on one side and C34 on the other
- what is a white, circular pill with the imprints M on one side and R on the other side
- What is a blue circular pill with m on one side and 100 on the other side