What pill that is white with red dots and the numbers 3202 on one side and Watson on the other?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What pill that is white with red dots and the numbers 3202 on one side and Watson on the other?
Friday, September 21 2012
- What pill is white oval and has Watson on one side and 3202 on the other side
- What kind of pills have the number 3202 on one side and the word watson on the other? the pills are white with orange specks.
- what is a white round pill with watson on one side and nothing on the other side called?
- What is a white pill with red spots marked watson 3202
- What is the white pill with imprint 3202 on it?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Can the body reject chemo?
- Can you drink alcohol with a picc line?
- What is the medicine nitrofer-macr used for?
- How much caffeine does a vanilla bean coolata have in it?
- A pink and purple capsule with st-3 and xplc on it, is what kind of medicine?
- Dose tremorol contain codie? i might have spelled it wrong
- What is the white pill with GG 296 on it
- What is a white pill with mx33 on it
- Can you take melatonin with robitussin?
- Does Benadryl dilate your pupils?