What pill that is white with red dots and the numbers 3202 on one side and Watson on the other?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What pill that is white with red dots and the numbers 3202 on one side and Watson on the other?
Friday, September 21 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What pill is white oval and has Watson on one side and 3202 on the other side
- What kind of pills have the number 3202 on one side and the word watson on the other? the pills are white with orange specks.
- what is a white round pill with watson on one side and nothing on the other side called?
- What is a white pill with red spots marked watson 3202
- What is the white pill with imprint 3202 on it?