What pill that is white with red dots and the numbers 3202 on one side and Watson on the other?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What pill that is white with red dots and the numbers 3202 on one side and Watson on the other?
Friday, September 21 2012
- What pill is white oval and has Watson on one side and 3202 on the other side
- What kind of pills have the number 3202 on one side and the word watson on the other? the pills are white with orange specks.
- what is a white round pill with watson on one side and nothing on the other side called?
- What is a white pill with red spots marked watson 3202
- What is the white pill with imprint 3202 on it?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Is 126/68 a good blood pressure for an 18 year old?
- What is meletone
- Does tramadol have penicillin in it?
- What is round white that say TL 173
- can doxepin get you high?
- Can i take decongestants while on prednisone?
- Does salicylic acid kill scabies mites?
- Does the medication buspirone contain sulfa?
- Is tramadol hydrochloride an upper or downer?
- Can you get high off of loratadine?