What pill that is white with red dots and the numbers 3202 on one side and Watson on the other?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What pill that is white with red dots and the numbers 3202 on one side and Watson on the other?
Friday, September 21 2012Source: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/3202-watson-6755.html
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Should you take expired coricidin?
- How can u cure toenail fungus?
- If you drink promethazine codeine cough syrup, and blow into a breathalyzer, would you blow over the legal limit?
- What is insulin and glucagon?
- What pill is white round w NO29 on one side ~~
- Why do the tonsil stones stink?
- What is Norovirus?
- What are some signs and symptoms of cervical cancer
- How many weight watcher points are in a lemon drop martini?
- What are some natural remidies to cure bacterial vaginosis