What pill that is white with red dots and the numbers 3202 on one side and Watson on the other?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What pill that is white with red dots and the numbers 3202 on one side and Watson on the other?
Friday, September 21 2012
- What pill is white oval and has Watson on one side and 3202 on the other side
- What kind of pills have the number 3202 on one side and the word watson on the other? the pills are white with orange specks.
- what is a white round pill with watson on one side and nothing on the other side called?
- What is a white pill with red spots marked watson 3202
- What is the white pill with imprint 3202 on it?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?
- Can you inject Tizanidine
- If left untreated, how long does it take for poison ivy to heal? <CHAOSTOPHER>
- is lisinopril a narcotic or street drug?
- What foods lower blood pressure? Dedicated to the one i love[*)
- What is diclofenac used to treat?