What pill that is white with red dots and the numbers 3202 on one side and Watson on the other?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What pill that is white with red dots and the numbers 3202 on one side and Watson on the other?
Friday, September 21 2012
- What pill is white oval and has Watson on one side and 3202 on the other side
- What kind of pills have the number 3202 on one side and the word watson on the other? the pills are white with orange specks.
- what is a white round pill with watson on one side and nothing on the other side called?
- What is a white pill with red spots marked watson 3202
- What is the white pill with imprint 3202 on it?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?
- Is it bad to leave crest 3d white strips on overnight?
- Can clonidine be taken with soma?
- Can I take a muscle relaxant after taking dayquil?
- In Fault in Our Stars, what condition does Hazel Grace Lancaster have?
- How long does Vistaril (HYDROXYZINE) stay in your system?
- What happens if you take expired vyvanse?
- 7115 93pink pill?