What pill is white oblong shaped and has I9 imprinted on one side and nothing on the other?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What pill is white oblong shaped and has I9 imprinted on one side and nothing on the other?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What white oblong pill has 24 imprinted on it
- What pill is white,oblong and has n024 imprinted on it?
- What medication is white and oblong and has 377 on one side and nothing on the other?
- What is a white oblong pill with e on one side and 8 / 5 on the other?
- What pill is white oblong and has m368 on it