What pill is whit oblong has m522 on one side and 75/325?
Sunday, March 25 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What is a yellow oblong pill that has e712 on one side and 10/325
- What is the tan oblong shaped pill with E700 on one side and 7.5/325 on the other side
- What kind of pill is white, oblong and has 10/325 on one side and M523 on the other?
- What pill has m522 imprinted on it?
- Whats the pill thats white and oblong and has 'ww928' on one side?