What pill is marked 2102 on one side & a V on the other that is light yellow and round?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What type of pill is a round yellow pill with 2102 on one side and a v on the other
- What kind of pill is small round yellow with 2102 on one side
- What is a pill that is round, yellow with a V on one side and 230 on the other side?
- Whats a yellow pill with v on one side an 2102 on other.
- What is a yellow pill round with a v on one side and 2683 on the other