What pill is light blue with the markings 213 on one side and I G on the other. its oblong in shape.
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What is a blue oval pill with igon one side and 213 on the other?
- What is a round blue pill that has a G on one side and a 2 on the other side
- Blue pill with 213 on it?
- What is a white oblong pill with e on one side and 8 / 5 on the other?
- What is a blue oblong pill with Watson 540 on one side called?