What pill is a red and white capsule that has 93 3196 on both sides
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What pill is in a red and white capsule and on one side it has 93 and on the other it has 3196 on the other side
- What pill is A red & white capsule and Has the number 54392 on it?
- What's a white and red capsule that says medix on it
- What pill is white and has Al 93 and what is it used for
- What pill is white. Has a 93 93 on i side and 852 on the other