What pill has the numbers 2666 and is a capsle one half is a yellowish beige and the other half is orangeish brown?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What is time and a half
- Merlin is half human and half what?
- What pill is white and a circle with one said saying APO and the other side half GLD and the other half 10?
- What's half of a quarter?
- what is a small capsule that is half purple, half grey and has st-3ef on one side and 224/3850 on the other??