What pill has the imprint LCI 1355 on one side and nothing on the other?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What pill has imprint lP190 on it and 500 on the other side ?
- What kind of pill is tan with 1 83 imprint on one side and nothing on the other
- what pill has glybur on one side and noThing on the other
- WHAT IS A TAN ROUND PILL WITH THE IMPRINT P ON ONE SIDE AND 2 on the other?
- What pill has the imprint 214 on one side and I G on the other side?