What pill has the designation c14 and the word sankyo on the opposite side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What pill has the designation c14 and the word sankyo on the opposite side?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.drugs.com/benicar.html
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Can you swallow razzles after they've turned into gum?
- What kind of pill is blue round has a v on one side and 2684 on the other side
- Can schizophrenia be cured with intense therapy
- When does Ventricular pressure rise the sharpest?
- How many calories do you burn during a seizure
- What could b causing severe pain n the lower back across the buttocks
- Why does my poop smell minty?
- Is white wine bad for a diabetic?
- Do you have to be diabetic to go into diabetic shock
- What is Pompe disease?