What pill has e 797 on it? And is yellow.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What kind of pill is this it is lite yellow ovel with the number 10 on one side an E 797 on the other side
- If a pill is white and says e 797 on it what kind of pill is it?
- What is this yellow pill one side reads 10 the other reads e 797
- What skin afflictions would prohibit a person from working in a clean room environment according to the USP Chapter 797?
- What town in S.E. kansas has the least amount of registerd sex offenders :)JesusLuvsU:)