What part of the lighter's flame is hottest the blue flame or the yellow flame
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » What part of the lighter's flame is hottest the blue flame or the yellow flame
Tag: blue flame
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=1545
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Is potassium iodide an electrolyte?
- What is negative peak clipping?
- What is green and makes holes?
- What is the balanced form of the following chemical equation: zinc acetate + sodium phosphate tribasic react to form sodium acetate + zinc phosphate
- Sometimes a driver sees water on a dry highway. Why is this water an optical illusion?
- Identify each compound as an acid or base: Ba(OH)2, HClO4, Fe (OH)3, KOH
- What is the product of 10 square and two cubed?
- What do u get if you cross a ghost with a pony?
- How can mendel's principles be used to study human traits?
- What is the geometric mean of 144 and 4?