what orbital is filled when iodine gains an electron and becomes a negative ion
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » what orbital is filled when iodine gains an electron and becomes a negative ion
Thursday, February 02 2012
- When and ion is negative it containts more electrons than what?
- what is the electron configuation for iodine?
- True or False. When a chlorine atom gains an electron, it becomes a positive ion.
- What is iodine made of
- What Is The The Present Day Model Of The Atom In Which Electrons Are Located In Orbitals?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the name of an italian mathematician and the math curve named for her
- A negative number is 42 less than its square. Find the number.
- What simple evidence demonstrates that gas particles are in constant motion
- A phosphorus atom will form a p3- anion rather than forming a p5+ cation?
- Explain why the radius of a regular polygon is greater that the apothem :)Animallover(:
- in an electric motor, periodically changing the direction of current in the electromagnet can cause the axle to spin because?
- Which of the following is not true about mechanical waves? 1. They carry energy 2. The transfer matter 3. They can be longitudinal 4. They require a medium
- Which of these does not name a part of a circle. A diameter B radius C center D edge ?
- How long should it take for a car going 80 mph to go 40 miles
- What is 30 percent off of 10.00 dollars?