what orbital is filled when iodine gains an electron and becomes a negative ion
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » what orbital is filled when iodine gains an electron and becomes a negative ion
Thursday, February 02 2012
- When and ion is negative it containts more electrons than what?
- what is the electron configuation for iodine?
- True or False. When a chlorine atom gains an electron, it becomes a positive ion.
- What is iodine made of
- What Is The The Present Day Model Of The Atom In Which Electrons Are Located In Orbitals?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- gelatin contains which type of macromolecule?
- what were the headlines after a 3 foot 10 inch fortuneteller escaped from jail
- How aluminum is a suitable material to use in making cans based on its physical and chemical properties?
- what number goes into 37 and 31 evenly?
- What is matter, why is light not classified as matter?
- explain 2 similarities and 2 differences between isotopes of the same atom
- Animal cells may store excess energy as molecules of what?
- If someone who worked 12 odd jobs received $102 in pay, how much did he or she receive per job on average?
- What happened to the snowman during the heat wave? Thanks for your help
- What are the 6 factors related to muscular strength?