what orbital is filled when iodine gains an electron and becomes a negative ion
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » what orbital is filled when iodine gains an electron and becomes a negative ion
Thursday, February 02 2012
- When and ion is negative it containts more electrons than what?
- what is the electron configuation for iodine?
- True or False. When a chlorine atom gains an electron, it becomes a positive ion.
- What is iodine made of
- What Is The The Present Day Model Of The Atom In Which Electrons Are Located In Orbitals?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What do you call emergency relief to antartica?
- How could you plot more than one responding variable on a line graph?
- How do u write 0.000387 in scientific notation. and how do u write 8.69 x 10 to the eleventh power in standard form
- What does rt mean in geometry?
- 7/8w= 14
- How do you write one billion in roman numerals?
- Math is a what subject which means that it is taught faster then other subjects?
- Is the population of country of origin a qualitative or quantitative variable?
- Why did the donkey get a passport
- What is the most expensive college... For a math riddle