what orbital is filled when iodine gains an electron and becomes a negative ion
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » what orbital is filled when iodine gains an electron and becomes a negative ion
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What happens to people who dont know toothpaste from putty?
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- What happened to the pelican who stuck his head into a wall socket?
- what were the headlines after a mad scientist trained two eggs to attack a candy store with sharp sticks?
- What do you call it when 50 people stand on a wooden dock?
- Why did the sore tooth take up so much space
- Who makes rain water mix with dirt? Worksheet awnser
- What did the math teacher say to the student who missed all the problems about smashing tomatoes?
- what are three molecules required for transcription?
- What are the possible oxidation numbers for tin and oxygen?
- When and ion is negative it containts more electrons than what?
- what is the electron configuation for iodine?
- True or False. When a chlorine atom gains an electron, it becomes a positive ion.
- What is iodine made of
- What Is The The Present Day Model Of The Atom In Which Electrons Are Located In Orbitals?