what orbital is filled when iodine gains an electron and becomes a negative ion
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » what orbital is filled when iodine gains an electron and becomes a negative ion
Thursday, February 02 2012
- When and ion is negative it containts more electrons than what?
- what is the electron configuation for iodine?
- True or False. When a chlorine atom gains an electron, it becomes a positive ion.
- What is iodine made of
- What Is The The Present Day Model Of The Atom In Which Electrons Are Located In Orbitals?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the name of these oxy-salts: NaBrO, NaBrO2, NaBrO3 and NaBrO4?
- What do they call the big grass field on an orbiting satellite
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?