what orbital is filled when iodine gains an electron and becomes a negative ion
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why do paper boats float in water. ?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How does chemiosmosis generate ATP in light reactions?
- How can you use a balance scale and a metric ruler to find the density of a rectangular solid?
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- why do gaes with lower molar masses diffuse more rapidly than gases with high molar masses?
- If watts are constant, and current decreases , does the voltage stay the same increase or decrease ?
- When and ion is negative it containts more electrons than what?
- what is the electron configuation for iodine?
- True or False. When a chlorine atom gains an electron, it becomes a positive ion.
- What is iodine made of
- What Is The The Present Day Model Of The Atom In Which Electrons Are Located In Orbitals?