What medication is white and oblong and has 377 on one side and nothing on the other?
Tuesday, December 04 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What medication is small white oblong and has 166 on one side and a breakline on the other?
- What medication is white round and has a breakline on one side and M722 on the other??
- What medication is round white and has M on one side and 180 on the other
- What medication is round light blue and has M943 on one side and nothing on the other?
- What medication is round white and has the imprint GC 101 on one side and nothing on the other side??