What medication is a small, round, white pill that's plain on one side, scored on the other with K & 18 on the scored side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What medication is a small, round, white pill that's plain on one side, scored on the other with K & 18 on the scored side?
Tuesday, October 30 2012
- What kind of pill is small round blue and scored with k 57 on one side and nothing on the other side
- What kind of pill is yellow with r34 on one side and scored on the other
- What medication is white round and has a breakline on one side and M722 on the other??
- What is a oval white pill with l437 on one side plain on other side
- I need to identify a small round pill with 54top733bottom on one side and scored on other side?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?
- Is it bad to leave crest 3d white strips on overnight?
- Can clonidine be taken with soma?
- Can I take a muscle relaxant after taking dayquil?
- In Fault in Our Stars, what condition does Hazel Grace Lancaster have?
- How long does Vistaril (HYDROXYZINE) stay in your system?
- What happens if you take expired vyvanse?
- 7115 93pink pill?
- True or false....generally, as a muscle gets longer it's ability. To exert force increases
- Is 109/66 low for blood pressure?