What medication is a small, round, white pill that's plain on one side, scored on the other with K & 18 on the scored side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What medication is a small, round, white pill that's plain on one side, scored on the other with K & 18 on the scored side?
Tuesday, October 30 2012
- What kind of pill is small round blue and scored with k 57 on one side and nothing on the other side
- What kind of pill is yellow with r34 on one side and scored on the other
- What medication is white round and has a breakline on one side and M722 on the other??
- What is a oval white pill with l437 on one side plain on other side
- I need to identify a small round pill with 54top733bottom on one side and scored on other side?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Is vicodin a benzo or opiate
- Does Vicodin make people angry , mean or aggressive?
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?
- Can you inject Tizanidine
- If left untreated, how long does it take for poison ivy to heal? <CHAOSTOPHER>
- is lisinopril a narcotic or street drug?