What medication is a small, round, white pill that's plain on one side, scored on the other with K & 18 on the scored side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What medication is a small, round, white pill that's plain on one side, scored on the other with K & 18 on the scored side?
Tuesday, October 30 2012
- What kind of pill is small round blue and scored with k 57 on one side and nothing on the other side
- What kind of pill is yellow with r34 on one side and scored on the other
- What medication is white round and has a breakline on one side and M722 on the other??
- What is a oval white pill with l437 on one side plain on other side
- I need to identify a small round pill with 54top733bottom on one side and scored on other side?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Does fentanyl come in pill form?
- In having a temperature of 107.5 what could be the possible side effects
- A viral infection that may cause the Vesicles Erythema and Edema pain is?
- is 133/100 acceptable blood pressure?
- Can dogs be allergic to peanut butter?
- How long does it take for chafing to go away?
- Is it safe to take advil pm while also on percocet?
- Can the body reject chemo?
- Can you drink alcohol with a picc line?
- What is the medicine nitrofer-macr used for?