What medication is a small, round, white pill that's plain on one side, scored on the other with K & 18 on the scored side?
Tuesday, October 30 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Blythe is a carrier for Tay-sachs. What does this mean? (biology)
- Is it possible to get a hickey on your tongue?
- Can you have caffeine after giving blood?
- What are signs of pendinitus
- What are the symptoms of Zika?
- what is zika virus and where did it originate from?
- What is the best appetite suppressant?
- Can humans eat a Frosty Paws Frozen Bites without getting sick?
- what does it mean if you can make your tongue take the shape of a clover?
- What's the average weight for a 6ft tall 19 year old male
- What kind of pill is small round blue and scored with k 57 on one side and nothing on the other side
- What kind of pill is yellow with r34 on one side and scored on the other
- What medication is white round and has a breakline on one side and M722 on the other??
- What is a oval white pill with l437 on one side plain on other side
- I need to identify a small round pill with 54top733bottom on one side and scored on other side?