What medication is a small, round, white pill that's plain on one side, scored on the other with K & 18 on the scored side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What medication is a small, round, white pill that's plain on one side, scored on the other with K & 18 on the scored side?
Tuesday, October 30 2012
- What kind of pill is small round blue and scored with k 57 on one side and nothing on the other side
- What kind of pill is yellow with r34 on one side and scored on the other
- What medication is white round and has a breakline on one side and M722 on the other??
- What is a oval white pill with l437 on one side plain on other side
- I need to identify a small round pill with 54top733bottom on one side and scored on other side?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Can you get high off of loratadine?
- Can you get high off Gemfibrozil?
- Can tenex get you high?
- Can I take dayquil right after taking tums?
- Can you take ativan and tums
- Can I take imodium and lorazepam at the same time?
- What is the norvo virus?
- True or false- alcohol can pass directly into the bloodstream from mouth or stomach
- What are some ways you can give yourself cauliflower ear
- if my iron level is a 14.5 is that normal