What medication is a small, round, white pill that's plain on one side, scored on the other with K & 18 on the scored side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What medication is a small, round, white pill that's plain on one side, scored on the other with K & 18 on the scored side?
Tuesday, October 30 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What kind of pill is small round blue and scored with k 57 on one side and nothing on the other side
- What kind of pill is yellow with r34 on one side and scored on the other
- What medication is white round and has a breakline on one side and M722 on the other??
- What is a oval white pill with l437 on one side plain on other side
- I need to identify a small round pill with 54top733bottom on one side and scored on other side?