What medication is a half yellow, half purple capsule with no markings?
Saturday, February 04 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What is this pill capsule that i found which is half orange half white with two sets of markings "R-655 R-655"?
- what is a small capsule that is half purple, half grey and has st-3ef on one side and 224/3850 on the other??
- What is time and a half
- What kind of pill capsule that is half pink and half purple with DAN 5708 on it K.?.D.
- What's half of a quarter?