What kind of pills are pink and have a M on one side and the numbers 1772 on the other side?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- Why is fish oil good for you ~Juicy~ ;)
- Does a tragus piercing help with reducing migraines!?
- What is a pill that is pink and says 1772 on one side and has a M on the outher side
- What kind of pill is pink. Has an A on one side. And 6 7 on the other side?
- What kind of pill has an e on one side and 5 on the other and is pink
- What kind of pill is pink and is oval in shape. On one side of the pill there is a m with a box around it and on the other side are the numbers 1772
- What type of pill is round and light pink with a "M" with a square around the "M" on one side and "10" on the other side?