What kind of pills are pink and have a M on one side and the numbers 1772 on the other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pills are pink and have a M on one side and the numbers 1772 on the other side?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What is a pill that is pink and says 1772 on one side and has a M on the outher side
- What kind of pill is pink. Has an A on one side. And 6 7 on the other side?
- What kind of pill has an e on one side and 5 on the other and is pink
- What kind of pill is pink and is oval in shape. On one side of the pill there is a m with a box around it and on the other side are the numbers 1772
- What type of pill is round and light pink with a "M" with a square around the "M" on one side and "10" on the other side?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Can you drink alcohol with a picc line?
- What is the medicine nitrofer-macr used for?
- How much caffeine does a vanilla bean coolata have in it?
- A pink and purple capsule with st-3 and xplc on it, is what kind of medicine?
- Dose tremorol contain codie? i might have spelled it wrong
- What is the white pill with GG 296 on it
- What is a white pill with mx33 on it
- Can you take melatonin with robitussin?
- Does Benadryl dilate your pupils?
- What Is Flakka?