What kind of pill is white,oval and has APO on one side and 600 on one end on the other side and GAB on the other end?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill is white,oval and has APO on one side and 600 on one end on the other side and GAB on the other end?
Thursday, August 30 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What is a white oval pill with APO on one side and TR-50 on the other side
- Little white oval pill with LOR10 on one side and APO on the other.
- White oval pill with 375 on one side and ip189 on the other
- What type of pill is oval and white with a v on one side and the numbers 86 09 on the other?
- What white oval pill has H on one side and 115 on the other side?