What kind of pill is white, oval, and has a 93 on one side and 2274 on the other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill is white, oval, and has a 93 on one side and 2274 on the other side?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What pill has 93 on one side and 2274 on the other
- White oval pill with 375 on one side and ip189 on the other
- What small oval pill has 58 on one side and 93 on the other
- What white oval pill has H on one side and 115 on the other side?
- What kind of pill is oval and white with 93 on one side and 48 on the other side