What kind of pill is white, oblong with BP 643 on 1 side & 10 on the other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill is white, oblong with BP 643 on 1 side & 10 on the other side?
Monday, May 27 2013
- What is a white oval pill with 10 On one side and BP 643 On the opposite side
- what Kind of pill is oblong shaped white with an a on one side an a 0 an 7 on the other side
- What is a oblong white pill with 4212 on one side and a V on the other side
- What kind of pill is small white oblong with pd 155 on one side and 10 on the other side?
- White oblong pill one side 93 other side 1174
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What medical tool do doctors use to check your reflexes in your knees
- Is 126/68 a good blood pressure for an 18 year old?
- What is meletone
- Does tramadol have penicillin in it?
- What is round white that say TL 173
- can doxepin get you high?
- Can i take decongestants while on prednisone?
- Does salicylic acid kill scabies mites?
- Does the medication buspirone contain sulfa?
- Is tramadol hydrochloride an upper or downer?