What kind of pill is white oblong and marked on one side with a v and 25|92 on the other?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill is white oblong and marked on one side with a v and 25|92 on the other?
Monday, February 06 2012
- What is a oblong white pill with 4212 on one side and a V on the other side
- What kind of pill is oblong white with the numbers 35 92 on one side and a V on the other side?
- What is a white oblong pill with a v on one side and 3592 on the other side
- What is a white oblong pill with e on one side and 8 / 5 on the other?
- What kind of a pill has a v on one side and a 3592 on the other? It is a white oblong pill
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?
- Is it bad to leave crest 3d white strips on overnight?
- Can clonidine be taken with soma?
- Can I take a muscle relaxant after taking dayquil?
- In Fault in Our Stars, what condition does Hazel Grace Lancaster have?
- How long does Vistaril (HYDROXYZINE) stay in your system?
- What happens if you take expired vyvanse?
- 7115 93pink pill?
- True or false....generally, as a muscle gets longer it's ability. To exert force increases
- Is 109/66 low for blood pressure?