What kind of pill is white oblong and marked on one side with a v and 25|92 on the other?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill is white oblong and marked on one side with a v and 25|92 on the other?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What is a oblong white pill with 4212 on one side and a V on the other side
- What kind of pill is oblong white with the numbers 35 92 on one side and a V on the other side?
- What is a white oblong pill with a v on one side and 3592 on the other side
- What is a white oblong pill with e on one side and 8 / 5 on the other?
- What kind of a pill has a v on one side and a 3592 on the other? It is a white oblong pill