What kind of pill is white and round with m on one side and c on the top half and 15 on the bottom half of the other side
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill is white and round with m on one side and c on the top half and 15 on the bottom half of the other side
Sunday, February 05 2012
- What is the pill that is little round and white with a M on the front and a break line on back side with a 05 on one half and 52 on other side of line?
- Round white pill with break mark on one side and half moon shape with numbers 59
- White round pill 512 on one side half score on the other side
- What is a pill that is round white and on one side it has a half mark and on the other side it has the number 54 and 142
- A round white pill, one side is scored on top letter c bottom 15 on the other side looks like letter W Or an M. No scoring on this side.What is it? And what mg?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What medical tool do doctors use to check your reflexes in your knees
- Is 126/68 a good blood pressure for an 18 year old?
- What is meletone
- Does tramadol have penicillin in it?
- What is round white that say TL 173
- can doxepin get you high?
- Can i take decongestants while on prednisone?
- Does salicylic acid kill scabies mites?
- Does the medication buspirone contain sulfa?
- Is tramadol hydrochloride an upper or downer?