What kind of pill is white and round with m on one side and c on the top half and 15 on the bottom half of the other side
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill is white and round with m on one side and c on the top half and 15 on the bottom half of the other side
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What is the pill that is little round and white with a M on the front and a break line on back side with a 05 on one half and 52 on other side of line?
- Round white pill with break mark on one side and half moon shape with numbers 59
- White round pill 512 on one side half score on the other side
- What is a pill that is round white and on one side it has a half mark and on the other side it has the number 54 and 142
- A round white pill, one side is scored on top letter c bottom 15 on the other side looks like letter W Or an M. No scoring on this side.What is it? And what mg?