What kind of pill is white and round with m on one side and c on the top half and 15 on the bottom half of the other side
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill is white and round with m on one side and c on the top half and 15 on the bottom half of the other side
Sunday, February 05 2012
- What is the pill that is little round and white with a M on the front and a break line on back side with a 05 on one half and 52 on other side of line?
- Round white pill with break mark on one side and half moon shape with numbers 59
- White round pill 512 on one side half score on the other side
- What is a pill that is round white and on one side it has a half mark and on the other side it has the number 54 and 142
- A round white pill, one side is scored on top letter c bottom 15 on the other side looks like letter W Or an M. No scoring on this side.What is it? And what mg?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Did franklin d roosevelt have multiple sclerosis
- What is the difference in green xanax bars and white ones
- Is Bronchitious contagious?
- What is tramadol used for?
- what is ifferin creme used to treat
- What are the symptoms of low blood pressure?
- Watson 392 pill?
- what is small white/offwhite round pill with 100 imprint on one side and blank on the other side
- is there a light blue football shaped pill that has L398 on one side of it
- Big white pill with the letters ip 196 on one side and 500 on the other side what is it?