What kind of pill is white and round with m on one side and c on the top half and 15 on the bottom half of the other side
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill is white and round with m on one side and c on the top half and 15 on the bottom half of the other side
Sunday, February 05 2012
- What is the pill that is little round and white with a M on the front and a break line on back side with a 05 on one half and 52 on other side of line?
- Round white pill with break mark on one side and half moon shape with numbers 59
- White round pill 512 on one side half score on the other side
- What is a pill that is round white and on one side it has a half mark and on the other side it has the number 54 and 142
- A round white pill, one side is scored on top letter c bottom 15 on the other side looks like letter W Or an M. No scoring on this side.What is it? And what mg?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?
- Is it bad to leave crest 3d white strips on overnight?
- Can clonidine be taken with soma?
- Can I take a muscle relaxant after taking dayquil?
- In Fault in Our Stars, what condition does Hazel Grace Lancaster have?
- How long does Vistaril (HYDROXYZINE) stay in your system?
- What happens if you take expired vyvanse?