What kind of pill is white and round with m on one side and c on the top half and 15 on the bottom half of the other side
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill is white and round with m on one side and c on the top half and 15 on the bottom half of the other side
Sunday, February 05 2012
- What is the pill that is little round and white with a M on the front and a break line on back side with a 05 on one half and 52 on other side of line?
- Round white pill with break mark on one side and half moon shape with numbers 59
- White round pill 512 on one side half score on the other side
- What is a pill that is round white and on one side it has a half mark and on the other side it has the number 54 and 142
- A round white pill, one side is scored on top letter c bottom 15 on the other side looks like letter W Or an M. No scoring on this side.What is it? And what mg?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?
- Can you inject Tizanidine
- If left untreated, how long does it take for poison ivy to heal? <CHAOSTOPHER>
- is lisinopril a narcotic or street drug?
- What foods lower blood pressure? Dedicated to the one i love[*)
- What is diclofenac used to treat?