What kind of pill is this it is yellow all over and has 36|01 on side and a V on the other side and is small and oblong and is it the same as a lortab 1
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill is this it is yellow all over and has 36|01 on side and a V on the other side and is small and oblong and is it the same as a lortab 1
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What is a pill has v on one side 36 01 on other and yellow
- What oblong pill has a v on 1 side and 4212 on the other
- What pill has 3927Printed on one side and t i v a on the other side
- What is a white oblong pill with a v on one side and 3592 on the other side
- What is a pill that is round, yellow with a V on one side and 230 on the other side?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What are the symptoms of kelly c miller disease?
- What is this pill and do kids abuse it to get high? Light blue pill with watson 780 imprint
- Are jalapenos a natural laxative
- Did franklin d roosevelt have multiple sclerosis
- What is the difference in green xanax bars and white ones
- Is Bronchitious contagious?
- What is tramadol used for?
- what is ifferin creme used to treat
- What are the symptoms of low blood pressure?
- Watson 392 pill?