What kind of pill is this it is yellow all over and has 36|01 on side and a V on the other side and is small and oblong and is it the same as a lortab 1
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill is this it is yellow all over and has 36|01 on side and a V on the other side and is small and oblong and is it the same as a lortab 1
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What is a pill has v on one side 36 01 on other and yellow
- What oblong pill has a v on 1 side and 4212 on the other
- What pill has 3927Printed on one side and t i v a on the other side
- What is a white oblong pill with a v on one side and 3592 on the other side
- What is a pill that is round, yellow with a V on one side and 230 on the other side?