What kind of pill is this? Ip 203 on one side and a line on the other.
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill is this? Ip 203 on one side and a line on the other.
Tuesday, August 07 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What kind of pill has ip 203 on it?
- What pill has IP 189 on one side and 375 on the other
- What kind of pill is white oval and has IP 137 on one side and 800 on the other ?
- White pill with ip 190 on one side 500 on the other side
- I have a pill that is round in shape, white in color, scored, & imprinted on one side with IP 203, what is it?