What kind of pill is shaped like a teardrop tannish brown in color and has C20 on one side of it *~Teresa~*
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- A peach oblong shaped Pill with 10mg on one side. What kind of pill is it
- What is a blue pill shaped like a stop sign that has BO1 on one side and LL on the other ?
- What kind of pill is white and circular shaped and has 512 on 1 side?
- Green pill shaped like an octagon with the number 20 on one side
- What is oval shaped and white in color. Has an x on one side and a cross on the other side