What kind of pill is round and light green with TEVA on one side and 833 on the other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill is round and light green with TEVA on one side and 833 on the other side?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What is this round, green pill, which reads TEVA on one side and 833 on the other side?
- What pill is light blue with "TEVA" ON ONE SIDE?
- What kind of pill is light blue with the word TEVA imprinted on one side and 3927 on the other side
- What is a white round pill that says TEVA on one side and 74 on the other.
- Can you identify a yellow round pill that has TEVA on one side and 832 on the other