What kind of pill is round and green, and has 56 on one side and par on the other side?
Sunday, May 27 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- Why is fish oil good for you ~Juicy~ ;)
- Does a tragus piercing help with reducing migraines!?
- What is a little brown pill with 55 on one side and par on the other side
- What kind of pill is yellow and has par on one side and 035 on the other?
- What pill is green and round with 56 inprinted on one side and par inprinted on on the other?
- What kind of pill is big pink oblong par a v on one side and 3600 on other
- What type of pill is roud and light green with 56 inprinted on one side and par inprinted on the other side?