Not Medical Advice: The purple capsule-shaped pill with the imprint AR 374 is Colcrys 0.6 mg, a brand name for generic drug colchicine. Colchicine is used for treating gout, amyloidosis, biliary cirrhosis, and more. It is not classified in the USA as a controlled substance. It is not recommended for patients with serious renal, gastrointestinal, cardiac, or hepatic disorders, hypersensitivity to colchicine, blood dyscrasias, & some other disorders. Some side effects may include fatigue, headache, alopecia, rash, purpura, diarrhea, nausea and/or vomiting, abdominal cramps or pain, elevated AST & ALT, muscle weakness or pain, & others.
What kind of pill is purple and has AR374?
Friday, February 24 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Facial signs of c0caine usage?
- How many calories does holding a plank for one minute burn?
- What capsule pill is orange and white and has 665 imprinted on it?
- what are round orange pills with the inprint mylan 327 on them, and what are there effects??
- What are FR33 pills used for?
- can u get pink eye for eating a girl out?
- What pill is round purple and has l521 on it
- What is this pill? Orange oval 1010 on one side and 20 on the other
- What dose this pill do barr 323 25
- What is the name of a very small white round pill with the imprints 54 840 On one side and blank on the other?