What kind of pill is big oval white with a line down the middle with g on one side and 22 on the other and blank on the back
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What is a white oval pill with a line on one side with 114 on that side and blank on the other
- White oval pill with 375 on one side and ip189 on the other
- What pill is white, oval, g on one side, an 4 on the other?
- What type of pill is oval and white with a v on one side and the numbers 86 09 on the other?
- What pill is white with g 22 on one side