What kind of pill is an oblong white pill that is has M B4 on one side and 10 10 10 on the other side
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What kind of pill is white, oblong and has 10/325 on one side and M523 on the other?
- What kind of pill is small white oblong with pd 155 on one side and 10 on the other side?
- White pill says 10 on it 3 times on 1 side and m b4 on the other
- What kind of pill is peach oblong has l2 on one side and t on the other
- What kind of pill is oblong, white and has lo lo lo on one side and m b4 on the other