What kind of pill is an light orange color with the number 15 on the front and a 777 upside down 9 on the back?
Tuesday, July 10 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- Round orange pill with an41 on front
- What kind of pill is pink has a 5 on the front and a line on the back?
- what kind of pill is light blue and round with 2684 on the front and a v on the back ?
- What pill has an M on front and 4 on back?
- What is a small round pill with 15 on the front and b 777 on the back