What kind of pill is a peach colored oval pill . . . One side has an A. . . And the other side has a 8 then a half line and a 0. What does it do.
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill is a peach colored oval pill . . . One side has an A. . . And the other side has a 8 then a half line and a 0. What does it do.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- what peach colored oval pill has an A on 1 side and 18 on the other side G-daddy/P
- What kind of pill is oval white and has the letters M363on one side ?
- What white oval pill has H on one side and 115 on the other side?
- What pill is oval peach colored and has e700 on one side and 7.5/325 on the other
- Peach orange oval pill with v one side and 36 05 on the other . What kind of pill and miligrams?