What kind of pill has the numbers 2632 and a v on the other side and its yellow
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What is a little round yellowish colored pill with a v on one side and 2632 on the other side
- what is a yellowish orange pill with a V on one side and 2632 on the other side called?
- round Yellow pill 2632
- What does a small yellow pill with imprint 2632 do?
- Kgb what kind of pill is yellow and has an inprimnt on one side that says v and the other imprint says ten