Not Medical Advice: An oval orange pill with the imprint 7.5/325 on the front, and E700 on the back of it is 325mg/7.5mg of Endocet (made by Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc). Endocet is an analgesic combination that is used to treat pain. Abuse of this drug may lead to psychological or physical dependence. This prescription-only medication may pose a risk to an unborn fetus, and should be used only under a doctor's supervision.
What kind of pill has "e700" on one side and "7.5/325" on the other.
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill has "e700" on one side and "7.5/325" on the other.
Sunday, February 05 2012
- What is the tan oblong shaped pill with E700 on one side and 7.5/325 on the other side
- What is a peach color pill with e700 on one side an 7.5/325 on the other
- What is an oval peach colored pill with E700 on one side and 7.5/325 on the other side?
- White oblong pill with e700 On one side and 75/325 On the other
- What kind of medicine and how many miligrams is an orange colored pill with the engravings E700
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What medical tool do doctors use to check your reflexes in your knees
- Is 126/68 a good blood pressure for an 18 year old?
- What is meletone
- Does tramadol have penicillin in it?
- What is round white that say TL 173
- can doxepin get you high?
- Can i take decongestants while on prednisone?
- Does salicylic acid kill scabies mites?
- Does the medication buspirone contain sulfa?
- Is tramadol hydrochloride an upper or downer?