Not Medical Advice: An oval orange pill with the imprint 7.5/325 on the front, and E700 on the back of it is 325mg/7.5mg of Endocet (made by Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc). Endocet is an analgesic combination that is used to treat pain. Abuse of this drug may lead to psychological or physical dependence. This prescription-only medication may pose a risk to an unborn fetus, and should be used only under a doctor's supervision.
What kind of pill has "e700" on one side and "7.5/325" on the other.
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill has "e700" on one side and "7.5/325" on the other.
Sunday, February 05 2012
- What is the tan oblong shaped pill with E700 on one side and 7.5/325 on the other side
- What is a peach color pill with e700 on one side an 7.5/325 on the other
- What is an oval peach colored pill with E700 on one side and 7.5/325 on the other side?
- White oblong pill with e700 On one side and 75/325 On the other
- What kind of medicine and how many miligrams is an orange colored pill with the engravings E700
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is 'prescription laxative polyethylene glycol 3350 NF powder for orl solution Rx only' used for
- is a cortizone shot an opiate or opiate related?
- Why do apentex's burst?
- What are yellow pain pills with a v on both sides M!SS T
- Is the pill pliva 647 make you feel good
- Small round pill with an m on one side and a t9 on the other side. What is it?
- Whats a capsule pill "barr 159"? Immy
- What is a round brown pill with an H on one side and a 126 on the other side?
- what is this pill its a peach color with 810 on one side underlined and blank on the other
- What is the condition called of people that are born hairless