Not Medical Advice: An oval orange pill with the imprint 7.5/325 on the front, and E700 on the back of it is 325mg/7.5mg of Endocet (made by Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc). Endocet is an analgesic combination that is used to treat pain. Abuse of this drug may lead to psychological or physical dependence. This prescription-only medication may pose a risk to an unborn fetus, and should be used only under a doctor's supervision.
What kind of pill has "e700" on one side and "7.5/325" on the other.
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of pill has "e700" on one side and "7.5/325" on the other.
Sunday, February 05 2012
- What is the tan oblong shaped pill with E700 on one side and 7.5/325 on the other side
- What is a peach color pill with e700 on one side an 7.5/325 on the other
- What is an oval peach colored pill with E700 on one side and 7.5/325 on the other side?
- White oblong pill with e700 On one side and 75/325 On the other
- What kind of medicine and how many miligrams is an orange colored pill with the engravings E700
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What are the symptoms of kelly c miller disease?
- What is this pill and do kids abuse it to get high? Light blue pill with watson 780 imprint
- Are jalapenos a natural laxative
- Did franklin d roosevelt have multiple sclerosis
- What is the difference in green xanax bars and white ones
- Is Bronchitious contagious?
- What is tramadol used for?
- what is ifferin creme used to treat
- What are the symptoms of low blood pressure?
- Watson 392 pill?