Not Medical Advice: An oval orange pill with the imprint 7.5/325 on the front, and E700 on the back of it is 325mg/7.5mg of Endocet (made by Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc). Endocet is an analgesic combination that is used to treat pain. Abuse of this drug may lead to psychological or physical dependence. This prescription-only medication may pose a risk to an unborn fetus, and should be used only under a doctor's supervision.
What kind of pill has "e700" on one side and "7.5/325" on the other.
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Blythe is a carrier for Tay-sachs. What does this mean? (biology)
- Is it possible to get a hickey on your tongue?
- Can you have caffeine after giving blood?
- What are signs of pendinitus
- What are the symptoms of Zika?
- what is zika virus and where did it originate from?
- What is the best appetite suppressant?
- Can humans eat a Frosty Paws Frozen Bites without getting sick?
- what does it mean if you can make your tongue take the shape of a clover?
- What's the average weight for a 6ft tall 19 year old male
- What is the tan oblong shaped pill with E700 on one side and 7.5/325 on the other side
- What is a peach color pill with e700 on one side an 7.5/325 on the other
- What is an oval peach colored pill with E700 on one side and 7.5/325 on the other side?
- White oblong pill with e700 On one side and 75/325 On the other
- What kind of medicine and how many miligrams is an orange colored pill with the engravings E700