What kind of pill has a m on one side and 100 on the other side and is gray
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What kinda pill is small round, light gray w 100 on 1 side & letter M in a box on the other?
- What is a grey round pill with op on one side and 15 on the other side ?
- what type of pill is grey and round has 261 on one side and a moon cresent on other site
- What line of pill is gray has a m on it and on the other side 15 on it
- What round pill has the imprint M 100?