What kind of medication is a white oval shape with the letter h on one side and 115 on the other side
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of medication is a white oval shape with the letter h on one side and 115 on the other side
Tags: methamphetamine, active ingredient, obesity, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, the other side
Sunday, February 05 2012
- What white oval pill has H on one side and 115 on the other side?
- White oval pill with 375 on one side and ip189 on the other
- What is a oval white pill with l437 on one side plain on other side
- What kind of pill is oval white and has the letters M363on one side ?
- What medication is white round with 142 printed on one side and a line across the center off the other side
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is 'prescription laxative polyethylene glycol 3350 NF powder for orl solution Rx only' used for
- is a cortizone shot an opiate or opiate related?
- Why do apentex's burst?
- What are yellow pain pills with a v on both sides M!SS T
- Is the pill pliva 647 make you feel good
- Small round pill with an m on one side and a t9 on the other side. What is it?
- Whats a capsule pill "barr 159"? Immy
- What is a round brown pill with an H on one side and a 126 on the other side?
- what is this pill its a peach color with 810 on one side underlined and blank on the other
- What is the condition called of people that are born hairless