What kind of medication is a white oval shape with the letter h on one side and 115 on the other side
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of medication is a white oval shape with the letter h on one side and 115 on the other side
Tags: methamphetamine, active ingredient, obesity, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, the other side
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- Why is fish oil good for you ~Juicy~ ;)
- Does a tragus piercing help with reducing migraines!?
- What white oval pill has H on one side and 115 on the other side?
- White oval pill with 375 on one side and ip189 on the other
- What is a oval white pill with l437 on one side plain on other side
- What kind of pill is oval white and has the letters M363on one side ?
- What medication is white round with 142 printed on one side and a line across the center off the other side