What kind of medication is a white circle pill with 013 on one side and a big V and a P on the other?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of medication is a white circle pill with 013 on one side and a big V and a P on the other?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What kind of pill is a thick white circle with 013 on one side and a p inside a Pyramid
- What is a white round pill with v on one side and 2523 on the other?
- What type of pill is oval and white with a v on one side and the numbers 86 09 on the other?
- white pills with letter v on one side and the numbers 3604 on the other what size and type of pills is this
- What kind of pill is small and pinkish white that has a v on one side and 51 37 on the other side?