What kind of medication is a white circle pill with 013 on one side and a big V and a P on the other?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What kind of medication is a white circle pill with 013 on one side and a big V and a P on the other?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What kind of pill is a thick white circle with 013 on one side and a p inside a Pyramid
- What is a white round pill with v on one side and 2523 on the other?
- What type of pill is oval and white with a v on one side and the numbers 86 09 on the other?
- white pills with letter v on one side and the numbers 3604 on the other what size and type of pills is this
- What kind of pill is small and pinkish white that has a v on one side and 51 37 on the other side?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is 'prescription laxative polyethylene glycol 3350 NF powder for orl solution Rx only' used for
- is a cortizone shot an opiate or opiate related?
- Why do apentex's burst?
- What are yellow pain pills with a v on both sides M!SS T
- Is the pill pliva 647 make you feel good
- Small round pill with an m on one side and a t9 on the other side. What is it?
- Whats a capsule pill "barr 159"? Immy
- What is a round brown pill with an H on one side and a 126 on the other side?
- what is this pill its a peach color with 810 on one side underlined and blank on the other
- What is the condition called of people that are born hairless