Consider the following:
- hypothesize what happens when magma hardens inside a volcano
- determine where the most dangerous volcanoes are found in the world
- hypothesizing about volcanoes effect on the environment
- propose hypothesis on what chemical reaction to expect on your volcano model project.
- test whether the inside pressure of the volcano decides how high it erupts
- the connection between the magma and Earth's mantle.
Education.com offers free science fair ideas suitable for every grade level. They have assembled a vast collection of science fair project ideas ranging from physics and chemistry to biology and even sociology. Get more info here
Speaking of volcano, Pompeii is the latest in a long line of movies starring the erupting Mount Vesuvius. Know 10 volcano movies to watch after Pompeii at Globalnews.ca.