Flexible payment terms or flex pay is typically allowing consumers to order and receive items immediately and pay for them over time.
Currently, Walmart doesn't offer this option. Payment methods accepted by Walmart include:
• Credit cards, including American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
• ATM / Debit / Check Cards, including Walmart MoneyCard
• Walmart Credit Card and Walmart MasterCard
• Walmart Gift Cards and eGift Cards
• PayPal (at Walmart.com)
• Pay with Cash (cash, checks, EBT, and money order can also be used with this method)
Walmart offers Layaway however, it's available in stores during the holiday season. Certain store locations offer layaway year round for jewelry purchases only. Layaway is not offered for online purchases.
For inquiries, please contact Walmart Customer Service team on 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART).
Have you already squeezed every last penny out of your budget? Maybe not. Thanks to free market capitalism, we can choose from a wide variety of products at a wide variety of prices pretty much any time we want to buy something. Unlike investing, saving money on purchases doesn't require any specialized training and is an easy way for anyone to stretch their budget a little farther.
No matter what your income level, you can give yourself more breathing room by becoming a savvy shopper. Here are five tips to help you get started shared by Investopedia.com.