What is this pill? Its a yellow tablet, with a 'v' on one side and a '3601' on the other.
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is this pill? Its a yellow tablet, with a 'v' on one side and a '3601' on the other.
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What is a yellow pill with V on one side and 3601 on the other?
- What is a yellow pill with 3601 on one side and a V on the other.
- What is a pill that is round, yellow with a V on one side and 230 on the other side?
- What is a yellow pain pill with a V on one side and 3601 on the back
- What is a yellow football shaped pill with v on one side an 36o1 on the other
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?
- Is it bad to leave crest 3d white strips on overnight?
- Can clonidine be taken with soma?
- Can I take a muscle relaxant after taking dayquil?
- In Fault in Our Stars, what condition does Hazel Grace Lancaster have?
- How long does Vistaril (HYDROXYZINE) stay in your system?
- What happens if you take expired vyvanse?