What is the word for a word that is spelled the same backward and forward
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » What is 'Family is Forever' in hawaiian?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- What do WWE's Triple H Latin phrases translate to in English?
- What is goodbye in Navajo?
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- What does zimabu eter mean in english
- What does anjin san mean?
- What does 'segura viudas' mean in english?
- What dose das ve danya mean
- What does se pou mari-joslin jadon kem ap fleri jodia mean?
- what does the japanese word "Murakumo" mean?
- Can you translate this italian into english? 'tu lo sai, quanto t'amai. Tu lo sai, lo sai crudel'
- What do you call a word that is spelled the same forward and backwards?
- Whats it called when a word is spelled the same forwards and backwards?
- How many English words are spelled the same way forwards and backwards?
- What do you call the words that are spelled the same forward and backwards
- What is a 5 letter spelled the same backwards and forwards