what is the white round pill with "M" inscribed on the front and "G4" inscribed on the back?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » what is the white round pill with "M" inscribed on the front and "G4" inscribed on the back?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.drugs.com/cdi/guanfacine.html
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Is it bad to eat before a haircut?
- How to put someone to sleep over the phone
- can I smoke a cigarette while dying my hair?
- whats it mean to have a 93.2 temperature?
- Can you swallow razzles after they've turned into gum?
- What kind of pill is blue round has a v on one side and 2684 on the other side
- Can schizophrenia be cured with intense therapy
- When does Ventricular pressure rise the sharpest?
- How many calories do you burn during a seizure
- What could b causing severe pain n the lower back across the buttocks