What is the torque specification for the bell housing bolts that hold the transmission to the engine in a kenworth truck
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » What is the torque specification for the bell housing bolts that hold the transmission to the engine in a kenworth truck
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What are the torque specifications for the oil pan bolts for a 2004 chevrolet aveo?
- Size specifications for the torx bolts that hold the bell housing to the transmission on a 4l60e transmission
- what truck is the strongest kenworth,international or westernstar trucks Krazy k
- IS THERE A KENWORTH TRUCK DEALERSHIP IN TUCSON AZ?
- IS THERE A KENWORTH TRUCK DEALERSHIP IN EL PASO TEXAS?
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What came first; el camino or the ranchero?
- How much oil does a 99 Toyota solara v6 hold?
- How many quarts of motor oil does a 2004 Dodge Cummins 3500 pick-up take?
- Whats the bird on the hood of a trans am?
- How much horsepower does a 1450Cc harley davidson motorcycle have
- How much horsepower and torque does a 2003 chevy 2500hd truck with the 6.0 liter engine have?
- How many quarts of transmission fluid does a 2001 mercury cougar hold?
- How many quarts of motor oil should fill a 1999 Nissan maxima
- How many quarts of oil does a Toyota matrix Xrs 2.4l take
- FWD: How much oil does a 2003 ford explorer 4.0L take