According to forums, you need the RPO code of the sticker in the glove box to know the stock gear ratio of your car. The code for the gear ratio will match one of these:
- GQ1: Axle Rear, $TD Ratio
- GT4: Axle Rear, 3.73 Ratio
- GT5: Axle Rear, 4.10 Ratio
- GU4: Axle Rear, 3.08 Ratio
- GU5: Axle Rear, 3.23 Ratio
- GU6: Axle Rear, 3.42 Ratio
- G80: Axle Rear, Limited Slip (Positraction)
- HC4: Axle Rear, 4.56 Ratio
Want to find out more information about your vehicle? Find car care tips including car maintenance, safety, and current events at Carcare.org.
Carwash season is coming. But don't settle for just hosing off your vehicle in the driveway. To help you help your baby really shine this year, Popularmechanics.com asked professional detailers for their tips for DIY enthusiasts to clean and detail your car like a pro.