What is the standard ratio of height to width of a christian cross?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » What is the standard ratio of height to width of a christian cross?
Tag: christian cross
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What is the height and width of a 42" television with an aspect ratio of 4:3
- The perimeter of a rectangle is 40 feet. The ratio of the width to the length is 2:3. What is the length and the width?
- The ratio of the height to width of a packaging label is 5 to 19. If the height of the label is 4 inches what is its width?
- What is the width of a piece of paper?
- length width and ratio of a standard postcard in incjes
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the name of an italian mathematician and the math curve named for her
- A negative number is 42 less than its square. Find the number.
- What simple evidence demonstrates that gas particles are in constant motion
- A phosphorus atom will form a p3- anion rather than forming a p5+ cation?
- Explain why the radius of a regular polygon is greater that the apothem :)Animallover(:
- in an electric motor, periodically changing the direction of current in the electromagnet can cause the axle to spin because?
- Which of the following is not true about mechanical waves? 1. They carry energy 2. The transfer matter 3. They can be longitudinal 4. They require a medium
- Which of these does not name a part of a circle. A diameter B radius C center D edge ?
- How long should it take for a car going 80 mph to go 40 miles
- What is 30 percent off of 10.00 dollars?