What is the standard ratio of height to width of a christian cross?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » What is the standard ratio of height to width of a christian cross?
Tag: christian cross
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the balanced equation for the combustion of pentanol, C5H11OH?
- How do you get a one-armed monkey down from a coconut tree?
- I'm trying to find the punch line to the joke: what did the butcher say to the tough piece of meat
- What happens to people who dont know toothpaste from putty?
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- What happened to the pelican who stuck his head into a wall socket?
- what were the headlines after a mad scientist trained two eggs to attack a candy store with sharp sticks?
- What do you call it when 50 people stand on a wooden dock?
- Why did the sore tooth take up so much space
- Who makes rain water mix with dirt? Worksheet awnser
- What is the height and width of a 42" television with an aspect ratio of 4:3
- The perimeter of a rectangle is 40 feet. The ratio of the width to the length is 2:3. What is the length and the width?
- The ratio of the height to width of a packaging label is 5 to 19. If the height of the label is 4 inches what is its width?
- What is the width of a piece of paper?
- length width and ratio of a standard postcard in incjes