What is the standard ratio of height to width of a christian cross?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » What is the standard ratio of height to width of a christian cross?
Tag: christian cross
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What is the height and width of a 42" television with an aspect ratio of 4:3
- The perimeter of a rectangle is 40 feet. The ratio of the width to the length is 2:3. What is the length and the width?
- The ratio of the height to width of a packaging label is 5 to 19. If the height of the label is 4 inches what is its width?
- What is the width of a piece of paper?
- length width and ratio of a standard postcard in incjes
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Except for the group 18 elements, most nonmetals readily form what?
- Why didn't krok like to go sailing with the baseball uniform designer? Give me the answer please don't say IDK.
- How many square feet was the titanic
- why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why did orgo take a bath after walking through mudsuckers swamp?
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?