What is the standard ratio of height to width of a christian cross?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » What is the standard ratio of height to width of a christian cross?
Tag: christian cross
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What is the height and width of a 42" television with an aspect ratio of 4:3
- The perimeter of a rectangle is 40 feet. The ratio of the width to the length is 2:3. What is the length and the width?
- The ratio of the height to width of a packaging label is 5 to 19. If the height of the label is 4 inches what is its width?
- What is the width of a piece of paper?
- length width and ratio of a standard postcard in incjes
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?
- How many 16.9 fl oz water bottles equal 1 liter ?
- Qs has endpoints Q(4,10) and S(-2,3) find the coordinates of the midpoint qs
- How many miles per hour is terminal velocity?
- Is KOH a salt, acid, or base?
- What is 20% off from 69.99? Superman
- 7800 degrees farenheit is the melting point for what ?
- What is the fundamental rule in static electricity
- What substances could be used to demonstrate the effects of temperature on the viscosity of lava? <3*SaraAnn
- A 12 Foot cable attached to the top of the mast of a sailboat is fastened to a point on the deck 4 Feet from the base of the mast . What is the height the mast