What is the standard ratio of height to width of a christian cross?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » What is the standard ratio of height to width of a christian cross?
Tag: christian cross
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What is the height and width of a 42" television with an aspect ratio of 4:3
- The perimeter of a rectangle is 40 feet. The ratio of the width to the length is 2:3. What is the length and the width?
- The ratio of the height to width of a packaging label is 5 to 19. If the height of the label is 4 inches what is its width?
- What is the width of a piece of paper?
- length width and ratio of a standard postcard in incjes
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Is Mgso4 a base salt or acid?
- How many sides is in a hexagon, pentagon, and a hectagon ?
- horatio hornwoggle was born in 57 B.C. Haoratio hornwoggle died in 16 A.D. How old was Horatio when he died?
- How do u write 8.7204 in expanded form.?
- What's an algerbra expression for 8 minus the product of 9 and r
- What is MDCCCCLXXXII in roman numeral? [nerd.4.life]
- whats the diameter of a circle whose circumference is 21.5 inches?
- How do you calculate percent inhibition?
- How many miles per hour is is in one nautical naught?
- What does the high school class ipc stand for?