What is the size in inches of a tire that is a 295/70 r17 <HUCK>
Here’s what we found for the tire size of 295/70-R17:
- Diameter inches (mm) - 33.26 (844.8)
- Width inches (mm) - 11.61 (295)
- Circum. inches (mm) - 104.49 (2654.02)
- Sidewall Height inches (mm) - 8.13 (206.5)
- Revolutions per mile (km) - 606.38 (376.79)
But it will still vary, like the Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX - 295/70R17 with a diameter of 33.23" and a width of 12.0", it is mounted on a 17" rim with 624 revolutions per mile. And Toyo Open Country M/T - 295/70R17, with a diameter of 33.5" and a width of 12", mounted on a 17" rim with 602 revolutions per mile.
Walking into a tire showroom can be an overwhelming experience with literally hundreds of tire brands available, in a wide range of styles, construction, composition and price. Check out 10 great tips for buying tires to make the selection process easier and more effective at CNN.com.