what is the round yellow pill with 'teva' on one side and 832 on the other side
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- Why is fish oil good for you ~Juicy~ ;)
- Does a tragus piercing help with reducing migraines!?
- Can you identify a yellow round pill that has TEVA on one side and 832 on the other
- What is a small round yellow pill that says TEVA on one side and 3926 on the other side **
- What is a white round pill that says TEVA on one side and 74 on the other.
- What pill is light blue with "TEVA" ON ONE SIDE?
- What is a green pill with 833 on one side and teva on the other