Fuji Steakhouse's Yum Yum sauce recipe: Using a fork to blend until smooth 1-1/4 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise, ¼ cup water, 1 teaspoon tomato paste, 1 tablespoon melted butter, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon sugar, ¼ teaspoon paprika, a dash of cayenne pepper. Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend. Serve at room temperature. Discard leftovers after 7 to 10 days.
What is the recipe for Fuji's Steakhouse's yum yum sauce?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- How long should I cook a hamburger patty on each side?
- Is the shell of a sunflower seed made of wood?
- How many m&ms come in a 42 oz bag?
- How do I stop canned corned beef hash from sticking to the pan
- How do you make the alcoholic mixed drink called a Wobble?
- Do mangos have citric acids like oranges or lemons?
- Is soft shell crab safe to eat while pregnant?
- Is it bad to eat shrimp at night?
- Is salsa and rotel the same thing?
- Whats in a japanese sex shot?