Fuji Steakhouse's Yum Yum sauce recipe: Using a fork to blend until smooth 1-1/4 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise, ¼ cup water, 1 teaspoon tomato paste, 1 tablespoon melted butter, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon sugar, ¼ teaspoon paprika, a dash of cayenne pepper. Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend. Serve at room temperature. Discard leftovers after 7 to 10 days.
What is the recipe for Fuji's Steakhouse's yum yum sauce?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- Does vodka sell gallons of ciroc
- Is a 5th avenue candy bar gluten free?
- How long and at what temperature do you cook texas toast garlic bread
- What is a good recipe for brown gravy?
- what frozen foods were just recalled?
- nutrients provide two things that are necessary for body processes. what are these two things
- Is cheese a natural laxative
- Whats the difference between a jagerbomb shot and a vegasbomb shot?
- Does American red lobster serve sushi
- How do you make a shot called orange Gatorade?