Fuji Steakhouse's Yum Yum sauce recipe: Using a fork to blend until smooth 1-1/4 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise, ¼ cup water, 1 teaspoon tomato paste, 1 tablespoon melted butter, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon sugar, ¼ teaspoon paprika, a dash of cayenne pepper. Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend. Serve at room temperature. Discard leftovers after 7 to 10 days.
What is the recipe for Fuji's Steakhouse's yum yum sauce?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- how is the best way to reheat donuts?
- is slushie spelled slushie or slushy?
- How do i make a volleyball shooter
- The stomach lining of beef is a popular meat product called.?
- What is in a surimi roll?
- Whats a good substitute for pearl sugar?
- what do you call a mini champagne bottle?
- How do u make a grape tootsie pop shot
- How to make cupcake frosting
- Does Chic-fil-a have onion rings?