Fuji Steakhouse's Yum Yum sauce recipe: Using a fork to blend until smooth 1-1/4 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise, ¼ cup water, 1 teaspoon tomato paste, 1 tablespoon melted butter, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon sugar, ¼ teaspoon paprika, a dash of cayenne pepper. Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend. Serve at room temperature. Discard leftovers after 7 to 10 days.
What is the recipe for Fuji's Steakhouse's yum yum sauce?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- How many shots are in a pint of Jagermeister
- What happened to Wasabi Funyuns?
- Can you microwave a toaster strudel?
- How many seeds are in a watermelon?
- What foods are white carbs?
- If kept refridgerated, how long will homemade chicken tortilla soup stay safe to eat?
- Can you froth coffee creamer, or just regular milk?
- How can you tell if eggnog is spoiled?
- How can i tell when my monkey bread is done and ready to be taken out of the oven?
- How long do u soak corn husks for tamales