Fuji Steakhouse's Yum Yum sauce recipe: Using a fork to blend until smooth 1-1/4 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise, ¼ cup water, 1 teaspoon tomato paste, 1 tablespoon melted butter, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon sugar, ¼ teaspoon paprika, a dash of cayenne pepper. Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend. Serve at room temperature. Discard leftovers after 7 to 10 days.
What is the recipe for Fuji's Steakhouse's yum yum sauce?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- you've found organically grown, purple tulips and have decided to add them to a delicate pear and butter leaf salad at the evening meal. how should you store them in the meantime?
- Why is KFC called PFK in canada?
- how do you spell the japanese liquor? is it saki or sake
- What are the microwave directions for great value brand sausage egg and cheese croissants?
- What type of food dont expire?
- What is the difference between chow mein, chop suey and egg foo young?
- Is bacardi made wit bat poop
- Does the nashville airport bna have a dunkin donuts
- How many arizona flavors are there ???
- Fierce grape alcohol shot